Who are we?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Coorie Dun Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Coorie Dun Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Register for our newsletter.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- When you speak to any of our team regarding a booking or an event
- Credit/debit card payments are processed via our merchant provider on their secure platform and include the card type, date and time, amount, card expiry date, billing postcode, your address and other related information. This information is required and necessary for the performance of our contract with you. We do not have sight of the complete card number or CVV code at any time.
Coorie Dun Limited may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Scotts Castle Holidays
- Or any other agency you may have used to book accommodation with us.
How will we use your data?
Coorie Dun Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
The following only applies if you request optional extras during your stay at Monkton House. If you agree, Coorie Dun Limited will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services, but only in order to provide you with the best possible stay at Monkton House. This will only be done after discussion with and agreement from you or the person in your party organising your stay.
- Food and drink suppliers
- Well-being therapists (massage therapists, hairdressers, make-up artists, yoga instructors, pilates instructors, etc)
When Coorie Dun Limited processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Coorie Dun Limited has put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
Coorie Dun Limited will keep your data for 6 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Coorie Dun Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Coorie Dun Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Coorie Dun Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Coorie Dun Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Coorie Dun Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Coorie Dun Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Coorie Dun Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Coorie Dun Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Coorie Dun Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Coorie Dun Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +44 7928 889667
Or write to us: 10 Beech Grove, Cousland, EH22 2QP
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 7928 889667
Or write to us at: 10 Beech Grove, Cousland, EH22 2QP
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Coorie Dun Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.